Sunday, February 22, 2015

Screamin' Sicilian Pizza

Love this pizza. There are eight different flavors including:

Bessie’s Revenge (Cheese)
Boss Hog (Italian Sausage)
Holy Pepperoni!
Mambo Italiano! (Italian Combination)
Supremus Maximus (Supreme)
Spicy Clucker (Jalepeno, Chicken, Bacon, Ranch)
Three Lil Piggies (Sausage, Pulled Pork, Bacon BBQ)
Friar Cluck (Chicken Parmesan)

My family and I have had the pleasure of trying Bessie’s Revenge, Mambo Italiano!, and Supremus Maximus. I love all three. I want to try the other flavors. If you get a chance to try them do so. You will not regret it. The topping are piled high and they sure don't skimp on them either. The crust is also real tasty. I usually don't eat the crust of a pizza but I eat Screamin' Sicilian's. The sauce is really good as well. I'm not big on tomato pizza sauces but this one is good. No heartburn for me. 








#GotItFree  #GotACoupon Thanks BzzAgent 

No comments:

Post a Comment